
I was going through some pictures to work on the scrapbook and I came upon this picture from last June. I can't believe that you were so little. It is hard to describe how the love of a child grows. I thought I loved you more than I ever could last year. This year I love you more than that. You are such a little personality with your facial expressions and your little mind always at work. You know what you want and aren't afraid to ask for it. My favorite face is the one where you tip your head to the side, raise one eyebrow and furrow the other. It is sort of a "who do you think you are" face. You've taken a liking to Sesame Street and Big World on PBS. You dance and play and build and chatter. You have 5 teeth and are about to get the 6th. Your hair is filling in and is fun and fuzzy in the back. I just could never have imagined how fun you would be and I can't imagine how fun next June will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment