I found Mommy's crocks yesterday and I decided that I liked them more than mine. She has "Jibbits" on hers. She told me they don't make jibbits small enough for mine but I think she is lying. For now I'll just have to wear hers. Hope they make some small ones soon cause these things are hard to control. They are good for watering the tomatoes in and for the pool too. It is really hot here so we have been "swimming" each day. Next week I get to go to the big girl pool for splash lessons with mommy. Can't wait for that.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Friday, June 15, 2007
Crocks Everyone Needs a Pair
I found Mommy's crocks yesterday and I decided that I liked them more than mine. She has "Jibbits" on hers. She told me they don't make jibbits small enough for mine but I think she is lying. For now I'll just have to wear hers. Hope they make some small ones soon cause these things are hard to control. They are good for watering the tomatoes in and for the pool too. It is really hot here so we have been "swimming" each day. Next week I get to go to the big girl pool for splash lessons with mommy. Can't wait for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment