Okay so really enough with the new camera. My mom has been following me around for the past week snapping away and saying "smile" too much. She is totally nuts. I am just going about my business being busy and getting into things and there she is like the paparazzi. Can you say privacy?! I am really loving this summer thing. Swimming, playing outside, eating ice cream. I love to dance and sing too. My new favorite word is "uh-oh". It really fits in all situations. I like to practice saying it at least 100 times a day. Building the vocab for Harvard. Better go, Barney is on.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Strike a Pose
Okay so really enough with the new camera. My mom has been following me around for the past week snapping away and saying "smile" too much. She is totally nuts. I am just going about my business being busy and getting into things and there she is like the paparazzi. Can you say privacy?! I am really loving this summer thing. Swimming, playing outside, eating ice cream. I love to dance and sing too. My new favorite word is "uh-oh". It really fits in all situations. I like to practice saying it at least 100 times a day. Building the vocab for Harvard. Better go, Barney is on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I eavesdrop on your site to see your beauty all the time...I am Angie's old neighbor in Germany with the Saint Bernard (hope you remember so you don't think it is a stalker), anyway, Rylin was born near the same time as Denali so I always check to see how Denali is doing...she is just beautiful!
Spiffy new camera there! Those pictures turned out darling.....maybe it's the subject!
;)
Post a Comment