We went to Tucson for the weekend. I loved the swimming pool, the Children's Museum and playing with "Aunt Jacque" and Maya. It is so nice to spend most of the day outside and I could really get used to this swimming thing. Thank goodness mommy is signing us up for Little Starfish Swim starting next week. I can't wait. I have some news to report. Tooth number 5. That is right folks now I have 5 sharp teeth to chew on everything with. Mom says I am talking up a storm too. I say "thank you, yep, mama, papa, bow-bow, baby, girl, night-night, and I love you" I might have a few more words but mom can't think of them right now. I am loving Sesame Street. We will have to stock up on those videos before we go back to German TV.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Monday, June 11, 2007
Tucson or Bust
We went to Tucson for the weekend. I loved the swimming pool, the Children's Museum and playing with "Aunt Jacque" and Maya. It is so nice to spend most of the day outside and I could really get used to this swimming thing. Thank goodness mommy is signing us up for Little Starfish Swim starting next week. I can't wait. I have some news to report. Tooth number 5. That is right folks now I have 5 sharp teeth to chew on everything with. Mom says I am talking up a storm too. I say "thank you, yep, mama, papa, bow-bow, baby, girl, night-night, and I love you" I might have a few more words but mom can't think of them right now. I am loving Sesame Street. We will have to stock up on those videos before we go back to German TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment