Friday, June 08, 2007

Green Thumb






I have been loving helping mom garden. We have 3 tomato plants and 2 strawberry plants. We use leftover bath water to water them each day. Sometimes I like to water the sidewalk and the weeds too. They look a little sad cause they are being left out so I just give them some love. They don't smell as nice as flowers but I sniff them anyway. I can't wait to eat some tomatoes and strawberries.

2 comments:

Life is Good said...

Oh my gosh! I can't even stand it!! She is so darn cute! I am so happy that you are back on the blog. We missed not being able to see what you guys were up to. Happy Gardening!!

The Gutsy Mom said...

Denali, you are such a good helper for your Mommy. Jillsie and I miss you so much. Just think, when we see each other again, you and Jills can chase each other around. (That is, provided Jillsie can walk by then.) This is a bit scary to think about, actually. I'm focusing on gardening, I'm focusing on gardening... LOVE YOU!