I love March. I love that I will get to see my papa soon, I love that spring = easter candy, eggs and bunnies everywhere and I love that my BFF's mommy happens to be my "Aunt March." I love it so much that when mama asks me what we should name my little sister I always reply "March." What's so weird about that name, not much different than Denali. SO I am open for your votes for a name if March isn't acceptable.
4 comments:
I think that's a really interesting name!! Actually it's kind of cool. My younger sister recently found out that she is expecting her first baby and now all we talk about is potential names. :)
Hope you all are well.
Love,
amanda
Uhmm, No!
Papa bear
Obviously, both Jillsie and Auntie March think March is a lovely name. However, we understand that it might not make the final cut. :)
I like Briana, it's Celtic, means strong and can be shortened to Bri. Cute! :)
Post a Comment