WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Monday, March 17, 2008
Ha woah
I just had to share a cute little thing that I didn't want to forget and that some of you might find cute. Denali loves to talk on the phone. HMMMM wonder where she gets that from?! So when she is talking she can't help but push the buttons. I tell her time and time again that if she pushes them that she will lose the person on the other end. That threat doesn't bother her cause she knows that I will call them back immediately and apologize for her hanging up. So she takes hold of the phone and the first thing she says is "he woah" and then it is followed by "papa hair" or "meme hair" or "Bobo hair". She has this little NY accent on a few words and it tickles me every time she says them. Hair on the head is "hey-a", here as in come here is "hair" and heavy is "HEY vee," which is always said with a grunt. I know that these little pronunciation blunders will be gone soon as so many of her words already have corrected themselves. My all time favorite right now is "Mommy be bey bey tareful." I can't leave her sight or go down the stairs without her reminding me to be careful. She has really become a sweetheart accompanied by a soft heart which leads to a lot of tears over little things that she feels are heart breaking. We are working on being "Big girl" and using words instead of crying over all things unjust but the language correction will have to come on it's own cause I can't help but think it is stinking cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment