Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm A Big Sister





I love my baby so much. I just want to hold her and pat her and help mommy get diapers for her. I don't like it when she cries or when I want to be in mommy's lap and she is hogging the whole thing. Share for goodness sake. Here are some pictures of me and my baby.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Denali, I can see you are loving having your Papa home. I love the picture of you, your sister and your Papa. :) MayMay

Nikki said...

These pictures are AWESOME! It's SO good to see the whole family together and with BIG smiles on your faces. God has truly answered our prayers!

Life is a miracle,
Uncle Dave and Auntie Nikki

Jon said...

Hey Denali, I can already tell you're gonna be the best big sis ever! Wish I could be there to meet your little sis! Too cool! Jackson made a noise, but i think he was saying how he can't wait to meet you both!

-Jon