Can you believe it? I'm a big sister already, and already my little sister wants to be just like me, what with joining us on Easter Sunday and everything. I got to visit my little sister in the hospital, and she is super cute. I gave Mommy lots of kisses and I patted my little sister very gently and I looked at her for a long, long time. She sure looks like my Papa!
5 comments:
Congratulations, big sis!
Oh my gosh! Congrats! I am so proud of you! I don't know how you do it Vic, but you seem to make life look so easy. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!
Lots of Love!
Karri
Congrats, Nali girl! You're going to have so much fun being a big sister!
Well little-- I mean big Denali, congratulations on helping your little sister come out earlier, so you could see Papa (who I am sure is on his way right now, and coming faster than ever!). I'm proud of you for being so gentle with little sis, and your name choice is so creative. You'll have to be a real helper to mama now, and show little sister how to sing, dance and be cute like little girls do (and even some of your tricks that you play on Mommy and Papa too!). Most of all LOVE her. She needs you to be her best friend and protector too. And you'll be a good one. We love you lots and hope you can come visit or we can come visit soon!
Love Uncle Dave and Auntie Nikki
I can't wait to get a good look at my new baby niece! What a wonderful Easter surprise!
Love, Auntie M
Post a Comment