Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Listen Up Kitty
This is from June at my cousin Jacque's house. Her cat Maya is so funny and Denali loves her. She loves all cats. It is a good thing I am allergic cause I might have been tempted to go out and rescue a few kitties by now.
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this photo. The kitty doesn't appear to be 'showing love' if you know what I mean. I only know this because I have seen this pose myself with Miss Gidget and Duncan. Hee Hee:)
3 comments:
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this photo. The kitty doesn't appear to be 'showing love' if you know what I mean. I only know this because I have seen this pose myself with Miss Gidget and Duncan. Hee Hee:)
That pic is too funny! Maybe little Miss Denali should meet Lucy sometime... :)
That's hilarious--they look like they're mirror-imaging each other!!
Post a Comment