Papa took me to the playtime again. I had fun pushing all the cars and lawn mowers and grocery carts around. Then I saw the best toy ever. It was a great big grey wall full of fun colored guys for me to hold on to. I think that the rule that you must be 4 years old to climb is unfair. I was really sad that I couldn't climb with papa and poppop and uncle Jake and Dave. Papa snuck me in for a couple minutes of climbing. Good thing they don't have rules like that in Germany. If you can hold on to the rocks you can climb! Papa calls it bouldering, I call it fun, fun, fun.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Born to Climb
Papa took me to the playtime again. I had fun pushing all the cars and lawn mowers and grocery carts around. Then I saw the best toy ever. It was a great big grey wall full of fun colored guys for me to hold on to. I think that the rule that you must be 4 years old to climb is unfair. I was really sad that I couldn't climb with papa and poppop and uncle Jake and Dave. Papa snuck me in for a couple minutes of climbing. Good thing they don't have rules like that in Germany. If you can hold on to the rocks you can climb! Papa calls it bouldering, I call it fun, fun, fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering when your papa was going to get you on a wall! LOL!
Post a Comment