Thursday, September 08, 2011

Epic Fail




I am so willing to admit I put effort toward weaning for a part of a day. Then I was reminded that I love to read about friends and family and to send little messages throughout the day letting people know that I am thinking of them. Shucks. That is okay I have so many things to focus on and so much to work toward I won't be running out of goals for some time. In the mean time I am trying to enjoy the moments as they come. I am spending more time in the now. I have accepted and halfway unpacked the household goods thanks to family. Funny story: Kera and Nali like to snuggle my parents to sleep when they are here overnight. Luckily my parents are willing to separate into two beds in order to maximize the snuggle potential. Kera was snuggling my mom the other night and had this conversation:
Kera: Meme, when you die you go to heaven
Meme: Oh really who told you that
Kera: Jesus. I called him the other day
Meme: You called Jesus?
Kera: Yes and he told me about it
Meme: He told you about what?
Kera: About IT but I am not going to tell you

This little girl is too funny. I haven't gone a day with her in my life where I didn't smile, question, clean up mess, and go to bed thankful.

No comments: