WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Past is not lost
I have been trying to grapple with a bit of anxiety over maintaining future momentum while honoring the fabulous times from the past. There is a line between falling into "the best time" in past tense and "this time" as being equally good and amazing. I look at pictures and am sentimental but often forget to be sentimental in the moment. That might be a bit of a byproduct of always wanting to capture good things on one of my cameras or my phone and then share it by SMS or over FB so that others can participate in my joy. I am going to wean from FB for a bit and try to use my phone only to call people when I intend to have a conversation with them not at them. Wish me luck this high tech, fast paces, always documented and shared life is a bit like crack. Detox here I come. I will blog through it. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the withdrawl symptoms. I am glad you will blog through it:) I love seeing pics of the girls!
Post a Comment