Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Girl

That is right I have survived 3 years, much to the surprise of professionals. I might not be very big in stature but I have the attitude of a 13 year old. Mommy keeps threatening to send me to Hollywood. To that I say "Bring it." Check out these faces.

It's my day!

What do you mean I can't eat chocolate cake for dinner?!

Please

8 comments:

Billie said...

Oh my gosh!! She looks so darn cute in these pics. But then again, when doesn't she? You are in for sooooo much trouble about 10 years from now!

Kevin Scharpenberg said...

Happy Birthday Denali! I can't believe you are three already...you are growing up SO fast. Lots of love on your big day and everyday, Kevin, Tanya and Connor

Fizi said...

Nali, you are such a star! Happy Birthday big girl! I am sure you will get to eat chocolate cake for dinner one day.

Angus

Kelly said...

What sweet faces! Can you believe your big girl is three?? I hope you had a fun birthday, Denali!!

Erika and Rob said...

Oh, Duffy's in sooooo much trouble in about 10 years. Happy Birthday, Nali!

Life is Good said...

She is beautiful!

Nikki said...

Those photos should go in her Hollywood portfolio. What a doll!! Nali, wishing you the best birthday fun for the whole year. Hugs and kisses. Come see me and you new little niece/nephew soon.

Nikki (and uncle Jack)

The Shinns said...

Priceless!