Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter Practice











We had a test run for the big day today in the neighborhood. All the kids came out, we got to wear our tutus and find eggs. Mommy made us each a special Easter purse to collect the eggs in. What a great holiday.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Cute!!!

Life is Good said...

omg...vic...I can't even stand it! They are way too cute! I love the bags! Happy Easter!

Nikki said...

Did you make the tutus? They are so cute and the girls look like they had a blast. The easter purses are really adorable too, great sewing girl:) I love the picture with Nali and the easter tree. I remember this from my travels to Europe. It must be so much fun for you to celebrate over there.

Jon said...

I love Kera's pig tails....way too cute! Speaking of practice...we need to get some eggs out and have our own practice session.

Billie said...

ok...just realize Jon is signed in...that comment is from Billie.

The Gutsy Mom said...

HOLY CUTENESS!