Friday, March 20, 2009

One plus one = One

Ha. I haven't thought about that slogan in a long time. They had billboards marked with it all over India intended to be birth control propaganda. Didn't work for me but I did end up with two girls that look exactly like their father one day and exactly like me the next. It is weird how that can happen. Here are the results for the "First Birthday Picture Test." We'll post itty bitty's pic with cake next week. Sorry the paternal pics are so blurry this is a scan of a copy.


5 comments:

Jon said...

Well, Kera definitely has your smile!!

Carrie said...

I have to admit that I've always thought Kera looks like Ryan, but the second photo you posted looks just like her to me. I think you're right - they look just like both of you! Amy will love that she's included in the pics too (holy cow, can you imagine brushing that hair on a 3 year old??).

Unknown said...

It took me a minute to realize these were pics of you AND Ryan. I looked at the little girl with the braids and thought, gee, Vicki knew someone who looked a lot like me when she was little. Then I read the cake - OH RYAN - OH! that IS me! too funny, obviously I need more sleep.

Holy cow does Kera look like you at 1yo!

--Amy

Sue said...

I don't think Kerala could look anymore like you Vic. It is pretty amazing.

Fizi said...

Hi Vicki, going by Ryan's pictures, I would say that Kera is like him, and Denali is very like you. A good balance! When is Kera's birthday? It must be soon.