I finally got a new card reader to get the 600 some pictures off of the camera so let the pictures begin. Since it is Kera's birthday month I thought I'd put some new pics of her up. She is 18 lbs and 28.5 inches. I had to order her new big girl car seat already. She has decided to protest being fed. Little miss independent= little miss messy.
5 comments:
I love Denali's face in the top pic. Too silly. And Kera is SUCH a morph of both of you guys it's crazy.
I have to say, a couple of these are carbon copies of Vicki at this age. I think that she is a minnie Vicki. :)
Kerala, you meme and bobo think that you are the CUTEST thing ever!!!!!
Um - i must admit, i looked like that eating spaghetti when i was young.
It is so crazy to see pictures of Kerala hanging off the gate, trying to get up those stairs. I have a handful of pics of D&J doing exactly the same -- feels like yesterday!
Post a Comment