When mommy told me I had to rest so that I could go to a concert and see a band I took a great nap. When I woke up I found my feather boa in the dress up bin and put it on. Mommy wanted me to wear my other red shoes like papa's (chucks) but no way, I needed to look my best so I had to find my "parkwe" red ones. We had to search the entire house but mommy found them. Good thing cause I was going out in style. Always fashion forward. I loved the concert and so did Kera Grace. I can't wait to go to another one soon.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
BIG GIRL FUN
When mommy told me I had to rest so that I could go to a concert and see a band I took a great nap. When I woke up I found my feather boa in the dress up bin and put it on. Mommy wanted me to wear my other red shoes like papa's (chucks) but no way, I needed to look my best so I had to find my "parkwe" red ones. We had to search the entire house but mommy found them. Good thing cause I was going out in style. Always fashion forward. I loved the concert and so did Kera Grace. I can't wait to go to another one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Denali's outfit is just dazzling! Feathers, sparkles, colors! She's got all the fabulous covered.
;)
Post a Comment