I would like to make my Valentine's illness an annual event. Last year you might remember I was in the hospital. This year I am big enough and mommy is strong enough to keep my sick behind at home and nurse me to health day and night. Just a little stomach thing but enough to keep me out of the public eye and snuggled into mama 24/7. I think I am over the hump and I told mommy today "I no barf." My new love of "chicken noodle mees" (chicken noodle soup she thinks is medicine) has helped me through this Valentine's day. Here are a few pics of me in my Valentine's dress that I wore for a movie for papa a few weeks ago. Note that I am growing in my understanding of modeling dimensions both front and rear shots were presented to mommy. :)
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
I would like to make my Valentine's illness an annual event. Last year you might remember I was in the hospital. This year I am big enough and mommy is strong enough to keep my sick behind at home and nurse me to health day and night. Just a little stomach thing but enough to keep me out of the public eye and snuggled into mama 24/7. I think I am over the hump and I told mommy today "I no barf." My new love of "chicken noodle mees" (chicken noodle soup she thinks is medicine) has helped me through this Valentine's day. Here are a few pics of me in my Valentine's dress that I wore for a movie for papa a few weeks ago. Note that I am growing in my understanding of modeling dimensions both front and rear shots were presented to mommy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day CUTIE!
-Papa Jon
I love this dress!! It looks like she's shaking her money maker :) Have you been giving her lessons, Vicki?
Post a Comment