Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dramatic


Papa is so done for. My little fingie is waiting for his arrival.
I've been working on my facial expressions lately with my words. I think that I have perfected the face that will get me whatever I want when papa is home and mommy is in the hospital having the baby. What do you think?

7 comments:

The Gutsy Mom said...

Oh, yeah. Papa's a goner!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think that she has the faces down and no hope for her papa. :)

Jon said...

She is so amazing! I think you definitely have a superstar on the rise! WHAT A CUTIE! Jackson is excited to meet his partner in crime!

Jon said...

Hi Denali, My name is Jackson, my papi says your parents are pretty cool, and your dad is one of the only people that can keep up with mine on the slopes... but he's (my papi) is more full of poo than me... so, I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to meet you! (wink)
-- Jackson

Jon said...

Hi Denali, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jackson, and my parents said yours are pretty cool. My papi tells me that your dad is one of the few that can keep up with him on the slopes... but he's more full of poop than me :) Well, I can't wait to meet you, maybe we can be ski buddies!
-- Jackson

P.S. I love your name!

Erika and Rob said...

That little face is so expressive! Can't wait to see her next month.

Billie said...

You seriously need to get the shackles ready! Ten years from now this girl is going to have the boys running after her!!! Hmm, might even want to have them ready for her pre-school days :)