Sunday, July 02, 2006

On the Boat Again, Just Can't Wait to Get on the Boat Again





We made it to Grammy and Grandpa's house. The weather here is sooo hot. I am not used to this heat so I told Grandpa I wanted to go out on the boat. Mom made me put on my PFD so that Grandpa wouldn't get busted by the boat police. We went so fast and the wind felt so good. Then I blinked my eyes and when they opened the ride was over. Good thing we are going again today. I am going to try real hard to stay awake this time.
When we got home I had a nice cool bath and then went to sleep. Grammy loves to see my curly hair when I get out of the bath. I don't see what is so funny about it. :)

No comments: