

(Mommy says I hogged the whole airmattress but I think she had adequate space.)
I just returned from a wild weekend of boating, car riding and even camping. Mommy and I camped out on Auntie Mary's lawn for the 4th of July. There were so many people there to look at and listen to. One man told us a story called the Declaration of Independence. I am sure glad that there were brave people back then like there are now so that we can all have freedom. I loved watching the fireworks over the water and thought that sleeping in the same sleeping bag as mommy was so very funny. In the morning I had pancakes with Auntie Sunshine, Uncle Andy, Auntie Mary and Uncle Jon, and Auntie Erika and Uncle Rob. Then we met up with Daddy and took another airplane ride. I am really trying to be the most traveled baby around.
1 comment:
I love these pictures!! She looks so dang cute sleeping in that sleeping bag. Have a blast this weekend and of course I wish I was there.
Billie
Post a Comment