Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SO BIG






These little ladies are bigger than they might seem. Nali is content to learn anything she can get her hands on. She muddles around with 3 languages, is trying to learn to write her name and count in double digits. She likes to sit down with her "work books" in the afternoon for quite time. She is loving the game "I spy". Kera is starting to talk as well. It is mostly discernible only by me but when I repeat back to her what I think she said other people seem to concur. She has words in 3 languages as well. One of the many advantages of living oversees and having the best nanny in the world. Kera loves baby dolls. So much that I caught her mid dream crying for her baby (in her dream). She is starting to exert her independence over Nali and us. She is really coming in to her own.

2 comments:

Sue said...

What 3 languages? I know english and german, but what is #3?
The girls are getting so big and beautiful.

Fizi said...

Your girls are beautiful - but yes, what third language?! Hugs to all, Fiona