WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Thursday, January 15, 2009
So Sorry
So sorry we haven't posted in a while. I have a mountain of Christmas pictures and a few updated stories to post but I have a hard time finding the time to do it. Kera is all over the place and eating anything and everything she can put in her mouth. I am having a hard time even finding time to shower and go to the WC without her attached to me or her eating something insane while I am gone. It takes mere seconds. Nali isn't old enough to think that watching her little sister is fun so she is no help. Usually I hear her yell "Mom Kera is eating..." insert anything she shouldn't eat. So with that I must attend to my screaming beauty and hope for a shower today. More to come when life allows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too funny! On our end, we are having trouble keeping Griffin 'grounded' as he will find his way to climb up onto anything in the house. We hear, "Mom, Griffin is climbing . . . . ." Do you know how to convert your wall in the living room into a rock wall?
Post a Comment