Kera is now seven, going on eight months. She is quite rapidly gaining up to Denali. She is already wearing most of the clothes that Nali wore when she was one year old. Her eyes have settled into an amazing shade of hazel that I have never seen before. She lights up whenever anyone talks to her or plays with her. I call her my little ball of happiness. She does have a temper when she is hungry ( I have no idea where she got that from ) but other than that she is a very sweet, mild tempered baby that just goes with the flow of the duff household.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Friday, November 07, 2008
Seven Months and Gaining
Kera is now seven, going on eight months. She is quite rapidly gaining up to Denali. She is already wearing most of the clothes that Nali wore when she was one year old. Her eyes have settled into an amazing shade of hazel that I have never seen before. She lights up whenever anyone talks to her or plays with her. I call her my little ball of happiness. She does have a temper when she is hungry ( I have no idea where she got that from ) but other than that she is a very sweet, mild tempered baby that just goes with the flow of the duff household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh she is soooo dan gcute!!! She has the cutest smile!
Vicki,
Congrats on Duff coming home safe and sound. It's always great to catch up with you all. Kera is beautiful, as is her big sister, Denali. I have much respect for you holding down the fort for as long as you did with those sweet babies of yours. Well done, friend.
Time to breathe easy again. Take care,
Andromeda
Post a Comment