Those of you who know me know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Easter is now in a tie seeing that both of my girls were born on Easter. Yesterday I got Nali her trick or treat bucket. I told her that she was to carry it to peoples' houses and say "trick or treat." She asked "What is trick or treat mommy?" I said "Well it isn't a thing, it is just what you say and then people give you candy." She seemed interested in that. "Why do they give me candy?" "They give you candy because you look so cute in your butterfly costume. Then you give the candy to Papa."
"That's really nice of me!"
1 comment:
LOL!! That's too funny! I can't wait to see pics of the girls in their costumes! Hey, all three of our kids were born on holidays! Holidays involving mass quantities of candy!
Post a Comment