Kerala has taken up gymnastics. I knew that our girls would be naturally athletic (cause Duff told me and he is "always right") but I didn't anticipate such young ages for their athleticism. Kerala has taken to the "perpendicular bars" and the "floor roll and spin" routine. She is splendid at both. I went to take a quick shower the other day and came back to find her about 5 feet from where I left her. Not sure if she scooted on her back, which she loves to do, or if she rolled all the way. Here is slight photographic evidence of her bars routine. She grabs hold of the bars on the gymini and pulls herself around to get to the toy that she wants to put in her mouth. Not surprising she is a determined little lady.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Going for Gold
Kerala has taken up gymnastics. I knew that our girls would be naturally athletic (cause Duff told me and he is "always right") but I didn't anticipate such young ages for their athleticism. Kerala has taken to the "perpendicular bars" and the "floor roll and spin" routine. She is splendid at both. I went to take a quick shower the other day and came back to find her about 5 feet from where I left her. Not sure if she scooted on her back, which she loves to do, or if she rolled all the way. Here is slight photographic evidence of her bars routine. She grabs hold of the bars on the gymini and pulls herself around to get to the toy that she wants to put in her mouth. Not surprising she is a determined little lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment