Monday, June 02, 2008

Practicing for Sponsorship






In the event that we stay this small forever we have to keep our options open for sponsorship. Recently we were thinking luge would be an option. If Kerala keeps her physique she might have to be the "heavy weight" on the team. She seems to be happy with that option. She now officially weighs half of what I weigh. She weighed in today at a whopping 11.53lbs. It puts her in the 50th percentile but she looks like she could be beating me up for my dessert really soon. She might be practicing for sponsorship as a Sumo wrestler, hmmm there might be something to that. Maybe I could gain a pound or two seeing that I am just tipping almost 23 lbs at two years old.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love the pictures and love Kerala, chubby rolls. :) Meme

The Gutsy Mom said...

Auntie March will sponsor you! Or, at least nominate you for the Cutest Sisters in the Hood award...