Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Kindergarten

I only have a quick second to blog but this was too cute not to share. Denali started German kindergarten a few weeks ago and has been slowly letting go of my hip. Today when I went to pick her up she was telling me all kinds of things. I asked her "What is the name of the teacher with blonde hair" and she replied "Bitte shon." To those who don't speak German that means please and/or thank you. She has been calling this teacher Bitte shon for nearly a month. It is really cute to see that she is trying to pick up the German language and even cuter that she named a teacher "Please and Thank you."

1 comment:

Life is Good said...

Oh my gosh....they start kindergarten at 2? That is amazing! Very cute story!!! I love it! Enjoy your girls and take a second to enjoy something for yourself my dear!
Love,
Karri