WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Too Cool for School
I found the suitcase that mommy has been hiding a bunch of cute things in. She said she was saving them for fall. I think that she is crazy. She must be remembering when her mom bought her school clothes and she had to wait until the first day of school to wear them. Well finders keepers. I had to wear my new shoes and outfit and then really had to go show it off at my play place. I run the show there you know. My audience awaits my arrival and I wave at everyone like I am in a parade when we come and go. No need to wait to look cute, sheesh silly mommy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment