I found a red head to share some love with. He might be younger than me but he is a strapping young lad and I think I have a crush. We got to pose together for Uncle Mike's photo studio. I didn't really care about the camera, I just wanted to play with my new friend. I will be 9 months old next week. Can you believe it. It seems old to me too but just think I was still in mommy's belly longer than I've been out. I think I like it out here. There is so much to see and do and so much to love.
WHERE EVER LIFE TAKES YOU, MAY HAPPINESS FOLLOW
Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Spreading the Love
I found a red head to share some love with. He might be younger than me but he is a strapping young lad and I think I have a crush. We got to pose together for Uncle Mike's photo studio. I didn't really care about the camera, I just wanted to play with my new friend. I will be 9 months old next week. Can you believe it. It seems old to me too but just think I was still in mommy's belly longer than I've been out. I think I like it out here. There is so much to see and do and so much to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment