Climb Every Mountain, Ford Every Stream, Follow Every Rainbow, till You Find Your Dream
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Here Comes Santa Claus
I had my first meeting with the big man with the beard today. I think I like him. He seemed nice and told me that he would give me everything I want. What is not to like.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So now, what do I want. . . Hum got one of those. . . well there's always. . . oh ya got two of those. . . what about. . . oh yea got a bunch of those.
4 comments:
So now, what do I want. . . Hum got one of those. . . well there's always. . . oh ya got two of those. . . what about. . . oh yea got a bunch of those.
You definitely know how to smile on que now. :)
These are great pictures! Denali has such a beautiful smile. She is gorgeous! Nice job on the pics mommy!
Denali has a beautiful smile! She is gorgeous! These are awesome pictures. Way to go mommy!
Post a Comment