
I am so glad that I was born in the NW where the weather changes each day. This way I can wear all of the cool clothes that people gave me before I outgrow them. Last week I was wearing short sleeved jumpers and this week I am in sweaters and fleec
e.
4 comments:
I love the crocheted outfit. Who made that one???? She looks like she is singing. haaaaa
She is such a cutie!! I absolutely love that pic of her smiling. Isn't it amazing how much they change in just one month??
-Billie
Denali, you are such a beautiful little girl! You look so grown up in the picture where you're wearing pink and orange stripes! If we make our annual trip up to the NW this summer, we'll be sure to let y'all know so you and Connor can meet each other! He loves babies--I know you'd have a lot of fun together!
She looks so cute in the hat and sweater! I'm so glad it fits her, at least for now :) -- Amy
Post a Comment