


Hello again. We just wanted to post a few more pictures for those of you who didn't get enough. Can you believe all the pink?! :) She is drowning in it. I love it cause she has auburn hair so she looks so sweet in pink. Today we had our first well baby check. The little punkin weighed in at 8lbs exactly. WOW. That means that she gained nearly a half a pound in 9 days. She is so much fun and is settling in to an every three hours eating routine which I appreciate so much more than the every hour gig we were on. She is alert when she is not eating or sleeping. Duh, I guess that is sort of silly to say but I mean that she is really alert, she looks around, moves her head from side to side. She is even doing push-ups. The doctor was impressed with her muscle tone, coloring and weight gain. I told you all she was doing daily aerobics in my stomach. :) TTFN we'll write more later.
1 comment:
Yay! More pictures!!! What a sweetheart Denali is! We're so glad you're all doing well and that Vicki and Denali are healthy! Thanks for sharing your little girl with us!
Post a Comment